Got this out of the Beavis & Butt-Head book:
GUARANTEED EFFECTIVE PICKUP LINES
- Uh, hey baby.
- Uh, do you like come here often, huh huh. I said "come."
- You need a man in your life, baby. And like, I need a woman. Let's
like get into each other's life or whatever.
- Uh, like let's drop all the uh B.S. and like, you know, do it.
- Uh, get out of my car and into my dreams, baby.
- What's your sign? Is it "Yield"? Huh huh huh huh.
- Would you like carry my books for me?
- If I said you were sexy, would you hold your body against me?
- I can make you feel like I've never had sex before.
- My lips are registered weapons.
- I'm not trying to pick you up. You're like too heavy. Huh huh huh huh.
- If I was the last man on Earth I bet we could do it in public.
- If you need a love doctor, I have like a medicated degree.
- If you ever had sex with a machine, that's what it's like with me.
'Cause I'm like a sex machine.
- If you're really hot, I bet I can cool you down.
- Hey, are you one of those chicks who goes out with guys right off the
bat? 'Cause that's what I'm looking for.
- Should I call you for breakfast or will you like cook it for me?
- You may not be really hot, but I bet you like to do it.
From MTV's Beavis and Butt-Head: This Book Sucks , by Sam Johnson and
Chris Marcil, Copyright 1993, MTV Networks.