32 Reasons why Cookie Dough is better than men
- It's enjoyable hard or soft.
- It makes a mess too, but it tastes better.
- It doesn't mind if you take your anger out on it.
- You always want to swallow.
- It won't complain if you share it with friends.
- It's "quick and convenient."
- You can enjoy it more than once.
- It comes already protectively wrapped.
- You can make it as large as you want.
- If you don't finish it you can save it for later.
- It's easier to get the kind you want.
- You can comparison shop.
- It's easier to find in a grocery store.
- You can put it away when you've had enough.
- You know yours has never been eaten before.
- It won't complain if you chew on it.
- It comes chocolate flavored.
- You always know when to get rid of it.
- You can return it--satisfaction is guaranteed.
- It's always ready to go.
- You won't get arrested if you eat it in public.
- You don't have to change the sheets if you eat it in bed.
- It won't wake you up because it's hard.
- You don't have to find an excuse not to eat it.
- You can tell your friends how much you've eaten without sounding
like you're bragging.
- It won't take up room in your bed.
- It's easy to pick up.
- You never have unwanted cookie dough chasing you around.
- You know what the extra weight is from.
- It won't get jealous if you pick up another one.
- It never has an insecurity problem with its size.
- It is very pliable.
These all are jokes that we've had the good fortune of having other people
email to us or we've retrieved off the Internet. Over time, we've sent them on
to the subscribers of our various jokes lists.
Since we're talking some ten years of managing these emails lists, we've built
up a pretty sizeable (and FUNNY) collection of jokes. They cover pretty much
any category and topic that you can imagine; from clean jokes to dirty jokes
and most everything in between, including the much loved lawyer jokes and the
blonde jokes and the yo mama jokes as well as those redneck jokes.
Remember, we did NOT author them, but we did take the time to convert the text
files to html.
If you are certain of the authorship of any of these,
email us the author's name
along with relevant information on how we can verify that they truly are the
author so we can give them the credit that they deserve.