Top 10 Rejection Lines Given By Women (and What They Actually Mean)
- I think of you as a brother. (You remind me of that inbred banjo-
playing geek in "Deliverance.")
- There's a slight difference in our ages. (You are one jurassic
- I'm not attracted to you in *that* way. (You are the ugliest dork
I've ever laid eyes upon.)
- My life is too complicated right now. (I'm waiting for a rich sugar
- I've got a boyfriend. (I've got a vibrator.)
- I don't date men where I work. (Hey, bud, I wouldn't even date
you if you were in the same *solar system*, much less the same
- It's not you, it's me. (It's not me, it's you.)
- I'm concentrating on my career. (Even something as boring and
unfulfilling as my job is better than dating you.)
- I'm celibate. (One look at you and I'm ready to swear off men
..and the number 1 rejection line given by women (and what it actually
- Let's be friends. (I want you to stay around so I can tell you in
excruciating detail about all the other men I meet and have sex
These all are jokes that we've had the good fortune of having other people
email to us or we've retrieved off the Internet. Over time, we've sent them on
to the subscribers of our various jokes lists.
Since we're talking some ten years of managing these emails lists, we've built
up a pretty sizeable (and FUNNY) collection of jokes. They cover pretty much
any category and topic that you can imagine; from clean jokes to dirty jokes
and most everything in between, including the much loved lawyer jokes and the
blonde jokes and the yo mama jokes as well as those redneck jokes.
Remember, we did NOT author them, but we did take the time to convert the text
files to html.
If you are certain of the authorship of any of these,
email us the author's name
along with relevant information on how we can verify that they truly are the
author so we can give them the credit that they deserve.