- In the quiet town of Connorsville, Wisconsin, it's illegal for a man to shoot
off a gun when his female partner has an orgasm.
- It's against the law in Willowdale, Oregon, for a husband to curse during
- In Oblong, Illinois, it's punishable by law to make love while hunting or
fishing on your wedding day.
- Pennsylvania bans oral sex while wearing low quality brands of lipstick.
It has been determined that low quality lipstick is a cause for penis
- No man is allowed to make love to his wife with the smell of garlic, onions,
or sardines on his breath in Alexandria, Minnesota. If his wife so requests,
law mandates that he must brush his teeth.
- Warn your hubby that after lovemaking in Ames, Iowa, he isn't allowed to take
more than three gulps of beer while lying in bed with you -- or holding you in
- Bozeman, Montana, has a law that bans all sexual activity between members of
the opposite sex in the front yard of a home after sundown-- if they're nude.
(Apparently, if you wear socks, you're safe from the law!)
- In hotels in Sioux Falls, South Dakota, every room is required to have twin
beds. And the beds must be a minimum of two feet apart when a couple rents a
room for only one night. And it's illegal to make love on the floor between the
- The owner of every hotel in Hastings, Nebraska, is required to provide each
guest with a clean and pressed nightshirt. No couple, even if they are married,
may sleep together in the nude. Nor may they have sex unless they are wearing
one of these clean, white cotton nightshirts.
- An ordinance in Newcastle, Wyoming, specifically bans couples from having sex
while standing inside a store's walk-in meat freezer!
- A state law in Illinois mandates that all bachelors should be called master,
not mister, when addressed by their female counterparts.
- In Norfolk, Virginia, a woman can't go out without wearing a corset. (There
was a civil-service job-- for men only-- called a corset inspector.)
- However, in Merryville, Missouri, women are prohibited from wearing corsets
because "the privilege of admiring the curvaceous, unencumbered body of a young
woman should not be denied to the normal, red-blooded American male."
- It's safe to make love while parked in Coeur d'Alene, Idaho. Police officers
aren't allowed to walk up and knock on the window. Any suspicious officer who
thinks that sex is taking place must drive up from behind, honk his horn three
times and wait approximately two minutes before getting out of his car to
- Another law in Helena, Montana, mandates that a woman can't dance on a table
in a saloon or bar unless she has on at least three pounds, two ounces of
- Lovers in Liberty Corner, New Jersey, should avoid satisfying their lustful
urges in a parked car. If the horn accidentally sounds while they are
frolicking behind the wheel, the couple can face a jail term.
- In Carlsbad, New Mexico, it's legal for couples to have sex in a parked
vehicle during their lunch break from work, as long as the car or van has
curtains to stop strangers from peeking in.
- A Florida sex law: If you're a single, divorced or widowed woman, you can't
parachute on Sunday afternoons.
- Women aren't allowed to wear patent-leather shoes in Cleveland, Ohio-- a man
might see the reflection of something "he oughtn't"
- No woman may have sex with a man while riding in an ambulance within the
boundaries of Tremonton, Utah. If caught, the woman can be charged with a
sexual misdemeanor and "her name is to be published in the local newspaper."
The man isn't charged nor is his name revealed.
These all are jokes that we've had the good fortune of having other people
email to us or we've retrieved off the Internet. Over time, we've sent them on
to the subscribers of our various jokes lists.
Since we're talking some ten years of managing these emails lists, we've built
up a pretty sizeable (and FUNNY) collection of jokes. They cover pretty much
any category and topic that you can imagine; from clean jokes to dirty jokes
and most everything in between, including the much loved lawyer jokes and the
blonde jokes and the yo mama jokes as well as those redneck jokes.
Remember, we did NOT author them, but we did take the time to convert the text
files to html.
If you are certain of the authorship of any of these,
email us the author's name
along with relevant information on how we can verify that they truly are the
author so we can give them the credit that they deserve.