- place a small amount of the water in a container
- put this into a freezer of some sort over night
- when you remove it, it will be SOLID. This unusual
state is "ice" and is actually a frozen form of
- chip off a small piece of the "ice"
- place this firmly against the skin on your wrist
- hold this position for ONE MINUTE
- remove the "ice" and place in a secure location
- if the wrist feels numb or tingly, it's good stuff
ICE- Ice can be processed at home if you have easy access
to a "freezer", some of which are equipped with an
"ice maker", which greatly reduces the amount of
work put into this long process. Ice usually comes
in the form of "cubes", but if you have the funds,
you can get a block. To get a hit off of ice, all
you have to do is place a cube on your tongue until
it "melts", which is where you get the high from.
WARNING: to much can give you a headache!
Be creative, try "icees", or "slurpees", a flavored form of crushed up ice, but bad trips are abundant with this hard core substance. DON'T BE FOOLED BY ICE CREAM, THE SAME EFFECT IS THERE BUT IT IS FATTENING.
Every time I get wet, I almost get caught. If I ever do, God knows what will happen to me, but for right now I'm just gonna keep sippin' the slosh 'till the tap runs dry.