- Don't let worry kill you -- let the church help.
- Thursday night - Potluck supper. Prayer and medication to follow.
- Remember in prayer the many who are sick of our church and
- For those of you who have children and don't know it, we have a
- The rosebud on the alter this morning is to announce the birth of
David Alan Belzer, the sin of Rev. and Mrs. Julius Belzer.
- This afternoon there will be a meeting in the South and North ends
of the church. Children will be baptized at both ends.
- Tuesday at 4:00 PM there will be an ice cream social. All ladies
giving milk will please come early.
- Wednesday, the ladies Liturgy Society will meet. Mrs. Jones will
sing, "Put me in My Little Bed" accompanied by the pastor.
- Thursday at 5:00 P.M. there will be a meeting of the Little
Mothers Club. All wishing to become little mothers, please see
the minister in his study.
- This being Easter Sunday, we will ask Mrs. Lewis to come forward
and lay an egg on the alter.
- The service will close with "Little Drops of Water." One of the
ladies will start quietly and the rest of the congregation will
- Next Sunday a special collection will be taken to defray the cost
of the new carpet. All those wishing to do something on the new
carpet will come forward and do so.
- The ladies of the church have cast off clothing of every kind and
they may be seen in the church basement Friday.
- A bean supper will be held on Tuesday evening in the church hall.
Music will follow.
- At the evening service tonight, the sermon topic will be "What is
Hell?" Come early and listen to our choir practice.