15 Ways to Cope With Stress
- Use your Mastercard to pay your Visa and vice-versa.
- Pop some popcorn without putting the lid on.
- When someone says "have a nice day", tell them you have other plans.
- Make a list of things to do that you have already done.
- Put your toddler's clothes on backwards and send him to pre-school as
if nothing is wrong.
- Fill out your tax form using Roman Numerals.
- Go shopping. Buy everything. Sweat in it. Return it the next day.
- Pay your electric bill in pennies.
- Drive to work in reverse.
- Read the dictionary upside down and look for secret messages.
- Start a rumor and see if you recognize it when it comes back to you.
- Write a short story using alphabet soup.
- Stare at people through the tines of a fork and pretend they're in jail.
- Make a language up and ask people for directions in it.
- Replace the filling of a Twinkie with ketchup and put it back in the