- SCOOBY AND SHAGGY were always being freaked out by ghost and ghouls, but no one
else saw them before Scoob and Shaggy.
- Scooby and Shaggy always had the munchies. They would eat everything from huge multi-level sandwiches to potato chips to pizza, but interestingly enough, at the end of the day the thing that Scooby really craved was Scooby Snacks.
- Shaggy always thought Scooby was talking and was the only one who could hear him
and understand him.
- Scooby and Shaggy always fell into the trap that was intended for the monster
because they were tripping over themslves and couldn't see where they were going.
- They were always deluded and warped by thinking they were dressed up in some
costumes and entertained the monster.
- Shaggy always said "like" to the extreme, i.e. "like ZOINKS, scoob, let's get outta
here!!" what's a ZOINK?
- Scooby and Shaggy were alwas the ones in the back of the van (doing you know
- They drove around in the MYSTERY MACHINE which had that weird trippy design on
- Shaggy and Scooby were always giddy and laughing.
- Look at Shaggy. The way he dressed, him goatee, etc, 'nuff said.