10. The number of floppies it will ship on.
09. The percentage of people that will have to upgrade their hardware.
08. The number of megabytes of hard-disc space required.
07. The number of pages in the "EASY INSTALL" manual.
06. The percentage of programs that won't run in the new version.
05. The number of minutes to install.
04. The number of calls to tech support before you can get it to run
03. The number of people who will actually PAY for the upgrade.
02. The number of MHz required for the operating system to run.
01. The year it will ship.
These all are jokes that we've had the good fortune of having other people
email to us or we've retrieved off the Internet. Over time, we've sent them on
to the subscribers of our various jokes lists.
Since we're talking some ten years of managing these emails lists, we've built
up a pretty sizeable (and FUNNY) collection of jokes. They cover pretty much
any category and topic that you can imagine; from clean jokes to dirty jokes
and most everything in between, including the much loved lawyer jokes and the
blonde jokes and the yo mama jokes as well as those redneck jokes.
Remember, we did NOT author them, but we did take the time to convert the text
files to html.