From a telephone survey of 204 Americans, Spring 1993
- 65% of all Americans believe that frozen pizza will never be any good and there's nothing science can do about it.
- 10% of the American public would pay $5 to see Senator Orrin
Hatch (R - Utah) fight a big mean dog on Pay TV.
- 86% of all viewers would root for the dog.
- 100% of women viewers would root for the dog.
- 45% of Americans think rain doesn't feel as good in real life as it seems to in the movies.
- 16% of Perot voters believe "if dolphins were really smart, they could get out of those nets."
- 65% of American women believe there is "a lot of difference" between a campaign contribution and a bribe. Only 35% of men see a difference
- 70% of American women have never had an emotionally satisfactory relationship with a Republican
From a telephone survey of 229 Americans, Summer 1994
- In the past year 36% of Americans have chanted "We're Number One!" Only 22% of Bush voters have chanted "We're Number One!"
- 62% of Americans believe a trip to a major theme park is more culturally enriching than a trip to the Reagan Library
- 39% of Americans believe that guns are not "as dangerous as they say".
- 15% of Americans wish Dennis Hopper would go back on drugs.
- 29% of Americans believe that Elvis was right to shoot TV sets.
- 29% of Perot voters say "The candidate I vote for usually loses."
- 11% of Americans that suffer from indigestion would rather retake the SAT than watch a Jesse Helms filibuster.
- 12.5% of Americans that voted for Clinton believe that they will someday be told "just what Victoria's Secret is." 98% of Bush voters believe they will never know.
- 88% of Bush voters "have no idea what rappers are talking about."
- 14% of Americans surveyed agreed that Puerto Rico should not be the 51st state because "that extra star would make the flag look bad."
From a telephone survey of 208 Americans, Winter 1994
- 35% of Americans believe Richard Nixon went to heaven. 59% believe he went "someplace else."
- 34% of those who voted Republican in the last election believe "Forrest Gump" was a documentary.