What would happen if you changed your Honda car logo to a Windows logo.
- Your car will suddenly start to hiccup along the side of the road, allowing you to
possibly press three buttons to stop the malfunctioning car component, or it will be
too dead even for that and you will have to turn the ignition off, and then on
- The car will eat up much more gas than it currently does. Windows takes a lot, you
- "Hell on wheels" never fit more appropriately.
- You won't be able to do any more of the things you like about your car at the same
time. Forget about listening to the radio and running your windshield wipers at the
same time. Even on a full tank of gas, the radio will sound like you're playing a 45
record at 33, and the wipers will go extra slow.
The engine light will start randomly blinking "General protection fault".
- The Unix people will rearend you.