The Top-ten ways things would be different if Microsoft built cars.
- A particular model year of car wouldn't be available until AFTER that year, instead of
- Every time they repainted the lines on the road, you'd have to buy a new car.
- Occasionally your car would just die for no reason, you'd have to restart it. For
some strange reason, you would just accept this.
- You could only have one person at a time in your car, unless you bought a car '95 or
a car NT, but then you'd have to buy more seats.
- You would be constantly pressured to upgrade your car. Wait a sec, it's that way
- Sun Motorsystems would make a car that was solar powered, twice as reliable, 5 times
as fast, but only ran on 5% of the roads.
- The oil, alternator, gas, engine warning lights would be replaced with a single
"General Car Fault" warning light.
- People would get excited about the "new" features in Microsoft cars, forgetting
completely that they had been available in other brands for years.
- We would still be waiting on the "6000 sux 58'" model to come out.
- We'd all have to switch to Microsoft Gas (tm).