The world can spot a computer science student from miles off.
Ten sure clues:
- When dating: ends up together in front of a computer.
- In the street: he's the one carrying a box of floppy
- In discussion: is the one who starts laughing hysterically when
the topic of computer reliability is brought up.
- Anywhere: Red watery eyes, and sleepy if awake before 4pm.
- Bumper sticker on car: My ware is harder, bigger and faster
- Thinks a perfect Saturday Night is a fast fsp-connection to a
base with plenty of gifs, and a case of Heineken.
- Cancels dates because he's too occupied with a new mud.
- Keeps being caught with Playboy by the scanner.
- Keeps more than 16 sheets of printouts on his desk.
- Thinks IRC is the perfect way to get dates.